Glass Craft Kit Make at Home Flower Garden Suncatcher
Handmade to Order within 7 working days
A wonderful Flower Garden Make Your Own suncatcher glass craft kit which contains everything you need to make your own colourful beautiful Suncatcher. It contains real specialist art glass, no plastic or imitation “glass” here!
£25.00 – £28.00
All orders are sent Signed For or Tracked, depending on which service you choose, with the exception of Ashes Jewellery products which are sent Special Delivery.
FREE 2nd Class Signed For Delivery is available on orders over £80, excluding Ashes products.
International customers can buy through my Etsy store.
All orders are packaged extremely well to prevent damage in the post. The packaging I use can be re-used or recycled and I encourage you to recycle or re-use the bubble wrap, foam and ribbons.
Handmade to Order: Current turnaround time from receiving your order to posting is up to 10 Working Days, delivery time is in addition to this. If you need your order sooner, there is a “Rush Order” option at checkout.
In stock – Please allow up to 3 working days for your order to be dispatched. Delivery time is in addition to this.
Glass Craft Kit Make at Home Flower Garden Suncatcher
A wonderful Flower Garden Make Your Own suncatcher glass craft kit which contains everything you need to make your own colourful beautiful Suncatcher.
The glass craft kit contains real specialist art glass, no plastic or imitation “glass” here!
Full instructions, step by step photos and safety guidelines in a PDF, sent via email and available to download are provided. Or you can choose the printed instructions option which will be sent with your kit.
The clear glass in the kit is pre-fired which means no sharp edges. The coloured glass can be slightly sharp but tweezers are supplied.
All you need to do is make your suncatcher and then send it back to me to be fired in the kiln. I’ll then drill a hole, add some ribbon and you’ll have your very own suncatcher to cherish and keep, made by you!
No experience needed, comprehensive photo and text instructions are provided.
Use some of the colours or all of them, it’s entirely your choice! For example, you could copy my design or create your own masterpiece because you’ll have plenty of glass to use however you wish.
Are you a crafter who wants to try something different? This is the kit for you!
Worried you don’t have enough creative flair to be able to make your own suncatcher? Fear not! You absolutely can do it because the instructions will guide you, step by step.
Instructions are supplied as a PDF download to guide you in making your own work of art – this is available to download straight after purchase or you can opt for printed instructions to be sent with the kit.
How it works:
- Buy the kit
- Receive the kit
- Design and make your own suncatcher
- Take a photo of your finished design (this is really important – if anything happens in transit, I’ll be able to fix it)
- Box it back up in the packaging it came in and send it to me
- I’ll then fire your suncatcher in the kiln and drill a hole and add a hanger
- I send the completed suncatcher to you.
- Turnaround time from me receiving your Suncatcher back to me will be approximately 1 week
- There is no time limit for you to return your design to me for firing in the kiln – Perfect to store as Christmas or birthday presents!
- Please include your name and address when returning to me!
It sounds more complicated than it is! This glass suncatcher craft kit is a brilliant way to get creative.
Or you can make one and give as a gift to a loved one. Fused glass is safe to be placed inside or outside and won’t fade in the sun.
Supplied in the craft kit:
- Pre-fused clear glass
- Bags of coloured glass
- PVA Glue
- Wooden Stick (for applying glue and moving the frit around)
- Wooden spoon
- Full PDF instructions via download or email including a step-by-step guide and full colour & black and white design ideas.
- 2 x Postage included in the total price – To send the kit to you and sending the finished suncatcher to you.
- You’ll need arrange and pay to send your creation to me, I recommend sending to me via Royal Mail, 2nd class is fine, but you may wish to send it Signed For to ensure it gets to me safely.
2 x Large Letter Stamps will be sufficient postage, or you can buy postage online and arrange a collection at https://send.royalmail.com/
What it might be handy (but not essential) to have: Hairspray, Newspaper/scrap paper, Dustpan & Brush.
If you are buying this craft kit as a gift, I can send direct to your recipient, just add the address at checkout or send me a message.
- Due to the nature of glass craft, the frit (crushed glass) you are using can often have sharp parts.
- You must be aware you could cut yourself, so please be careful and follow the instructions carefully.
- You’ve read and will act upon all safety information given.
- You recognise that there are certain inherent risks associated with working with glass and assume full responsibility for personal injury to yourself and further release and discharge Vivid Lux Glass for injury, loss or damage arising from use of the kit supplied.
If you are intending for children to participate, they must be FULLY supervised at all times.
No copyright/intellectual property designs are accepted.
Please note: No discounts (except My VIP Card and Love Sparkle) apply to kits. Sorry! Available in the UK only.
You can see my other kits here.
Buying a gift?
Send gifts directly to your recipient! Add a greetings card or message at checkout.
Every order receives a free mini magnet! Designs and colours will vary.
Free UK Delivery!
When you spend over £80! No need to add a coupon code, the discount applies automatically. (Not including ashes products)